#TOYLIFE July 17-23.2017


My 'bestest' excuse for the lack of toy-images: San Diego Comic Con 2017 started this week. And alas the first toy-related snap this week was borne of an "unfortunate tragedy" ... Tomorrow a new week starts! Although next week's toy-excavation might hit a snag as I’ve got classes, but will keep fingers crossed for a week-end #toylife! Unless of course I am still recovering from blogging about SDCC tho! ey, I might not be physically pounding the convention aisles, but I do keep keen online tho LOL

R.I.P. #ChesterBennington ... The lead singer of #LinkinPark is dead at 41.

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


RIP #ChesterBennington #Nendoroid #nendoroidpetit from #GoodSmileCompany #nfs #notforsale #toylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on






Mini #sofubi kaiju from @maxtoyco X #monsterboogie #nfs #notforsale #toyexcavation #toylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK