DX VINART Voltes V from PLAY x Unbox Industries


And while I was enthused about this figure when it was first announced online, my personal interest had since waned simply because there was no way I’ll get my hands on it, much less afford such awesomeness, alas … but seeing this video (from ToysDaily / in Cantonese language no English subs, alas), did stir up some “enthusiasm” for it again, I will not lie! … Still can’t afford it tho :p…


DX VINART Voltes V” by Hong Kong based Sofubi Maker PLAY (made by Unbox Industries) can be had for HK$1,788.00 (approx. US$229 / SG$317) on www.playtoy.com.hk.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK