#my10favanime (March 19.2017)

I remembered not too long ago, someone asked me to recommend any anime that is not based on "giant robots" or "magical fantasy girls in short skirts" ... and the first name popped into my mind was actually Kekkai Sensen - which I had the attempted to describe what the story was about, and realised it’s not as easy as encompassing them in a paragraph or two, as there are depths and layers to an otherwise superfluous or even somewhat throwaway premise, which truly will get lost or “judged” even fore laying an eye on the anime itself, IMHO.

Or perhaps I was overthinking something that I had enjoyed myself, but became “over-protective” of it being “diluted” or misjudged” by others, when instead is is not a judgement of MYSELF, but if the “product” instead.

Remembering when folks asked me to describe what “Designer Toys” are, and saying basic points like “It is Limited Edition”, “Designed by Artsists not based on Media related properties”, or “An interpretation of existing Media Properties” - when what most folks can tangibly grasp and understand is “They are limited in quantity and are more expensive than other toys in a department store”, sadly.

So in lieu of “describing” WHAT anime are, here is instead a list of my Top 10 Favourite Anime thus far (“Series”, not “Feature Film”)

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



#my10favanime:
Tokyo Ghoul (Season 1)
Kekkai Sensen (Season 1)
Kill la Kill
Iron Blooded Orphans (Season 1)
Attack On Titan (Season 1)
Death Parade (Season 1)
Psycho Pass (Season1)
World Trigger
One Punch Man (Season1)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Oh yes, in lieu of Kekkai Sensen, today, it would again be TOKYO GHOUL, having just rematched / devoured the first season, and I am yet enthralled and in love with anime, again…

So What/Which Are Your Top 10 Fav Anime? Let us know in the Comments Section of this post, or Instagram them (with hashtag #my10favanime)!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL

P/S: Of course my parallel-post on #iNotOtaku! comes along with OP/Opening videos, for your Otaku-immersion MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK